The property has been sold - 21.8.19
“Mark’s extensive experience and in-depth understanding of the local property market has helped my family sell a number of properties around the Bondi/Bronte area. He provides an excellent service and I highly recommend him!”
17 BARCLAY STREET, WAVERLEY
4 BED / 2.5 BATH / 2 CAR / 1 POOL
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY
17 Barclay Street, Waverley
Elegant and well built, this immaculately presented family home offers a wide street frontage, and occupies 570 SQM of land just moments to beaches, parks, restaurants and cafes. An ideal family home as it stands, this expansive residence comes with DA approval for subdivision (Torrens Title) with 2 x 4 bedroom houses.
Bathed in sunlight, this coastal haven enjoys a solid, double brick construction, high ceilings and a flexible, well-thought through layout over two levels. With hardwood floors and ducted air-conditioning, this impressive home has multiple living areas, a sunny elevated conservatory, wood-burning fireplace and Caesar stone/Miele kitchen. With the lower ground floor easily converted into a self-contained living space, it offers direct access to the sunny garden with large pool and wrap-round courtyard.
Complete with oversized double garage (tandem) and multiple storage areas, this quiet and tranquil coastal residence offers many lifestyle options for families and developers alike.
- 2 storey, freestanding family home on 570SQM land
- Well built and immaculately presented throughout
- DA Approved for subdivision (Torrens Title) – 2 x 4 Bed Houses.
- Multiple living areas, study and large pool with sunny paved deck
- Hardwood floors, ducted air-conditioning and high ceilings
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, guest bedroom with en-suite & walk-in robe
- Miele kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, separate laundry & utility rooms
- Moments to schools, beaches, restaurants, shops & cafes.
OPENS & SALE DETAILS
The property has been sold – 21.8.19