271 MILITARY ROAD, DOVER HEIGHTS
4 BED / 4.5 BATH / 3 CAR / POOL / STUDY
Stylish and well built, this substantial family home is laid out over 3 light filled levels. With impeccable attention to detail, superior finishes and a well planned and flexible layout this stunning Dover Heights residence is located in a premium position and enjoys North Easterly oceans views.
Designed to take full advantage of it’s position, the bedrooms and oversized office/study are all located on the elevated entry level, with the top floor devoted to open plan living and the lower ground to the large covered pool and tropical gardens. Light filled and with superbly finished, the living areas flow from the family retreat with it’s double sided wood fireplace in the west-end, through to the oversized entertainer’s balcony with it’s wide ocean views.
With Jarrah floors in the halls, stairs and living areas, all bedrooms come with plush carpeting, underfloor heating and built in robes, with the master also including walk-in wardrobe, ocean views and en-suite. The bespoke study/office can easily be converted to a fifth bedroom.
A large tandem garage with internal access, security, air-conditioning and plenty of storage options, ensures this home will meet the needs of modern family living.
- Stylish & well built family home laid-out over 3 light filled levels
- Expansive top floor living areas with entertainer’s balcony & wide ocean views
- Large kitchen with superior appliances & Caesar stone bench tops
- Jarrah flooring, air-conditioning & a stylish colour palette throughout
- All bedrooms with plush carpeting, underfloor heating & built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite walk-in robe & ocean views
- Large undercover pool with topical gardens
- Secure garage with internal access & plenty of storage options
- Moments to cliff top reserves, shops, restaurants, cafes & transport.
For sale by auction, Tuesday 17th September 2019
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
- Sat 24th Aug: 12.00pm-12.30pm
- Thu 29th Aug: 12.00pm-12.30pm
- Sat 31st Aug: 12.00pm-12.30pm
- Thu 5th Sep: 12.00pm-12.30pm
- Sat 7th Sep: 12.00pm-12.30pm
- Thu 12th Sep: 12.00pm-12.30pm
- Sat 14th Sep: 12.00pm-12.30pm