Aptly named ‘The Stables,’ this former early-20th century horse stable has been converted into a true one-of-a-kind residential masterpiece by former TV producer and Fiji resort operator Henry Crawford. Combining timeless architecture with warehouse proportions, bespoke renovations and globally sourced materials, this exceptional residence showcases a unique island resort quality and is almost certainly unlike anything else available on the market.
An inspired design innovatively blends the classic and contemporary including cathedral ceilings with wood beams, floorboards featuring original hay-feed trap doors and exposed brickwork together creating interiors full of natural light and rich textures. At the heart of the home is a sublime central atrium with plunge pool and this is surrounded by open plan living space with an industrial-themed kitchen and banquet dining area.
Meticulously considered, the property is immediately impressive and evokes a sense of journey; an environment crafted to relish rather than simply to exist within. Nothing has been overlooked in the quest to deliver a home of extraordinary substance, quality and style, while the amenities of nearby Clovelly village, its popular beach, coastal walks, parks and transport assure an unmatched lifestyle experience within close proximity to Sydney CBD.
- Soaring vaulted ceilings with Velux opening skylights, exposed beams and plantation fans
- Integrated central atrium offers a sublime indoor plunge pool, seating area and barbecue facilities
- Spacious living with gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen and banquet dining surrounding the atrium
- Kitchen showcases industrial stainless-steel finish, premium European appliances and gas fittings
- Four luxurious bedrooms including a self-contained studio apartment
- State of the art home theatre, billiard room, commercial grade gym, 1000 bottle wine cellar with wet bar and bespoke shoe room
- Deluxe guest bath and powder room, air conditioning, intercom, CCTV and alarm security systems
- Automatic multi-vehicle garage featuring double stacker parking and direct internal access