This property was sold prior to auction - 11.9.20
1 Macleay Street, North Bondi
5 BED / 3.5 BATH / 2 CAR / POOL
Contemporary Family Home on Approx 630Sqm of Land
Immaculately Presented and Truly Unique Family Home
From its elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculately presented and truly unique family home is bathed in natural light and enjoys wide district views.
Laid out over 4 expansive levels, and positioned on a huge 630sqm block (approx), this well finished contemporary Bondi residence has been designed with multiple living and entertainment zones, a flexible floor-plan/layout and high-quality finishes throughout.
With internal access from the double garage direct into the residence, the entry level includes a well-considered Miele gas kitchen with stone benchtops, large dining room and living areas that flow through to the full width balcony/terrace with views over Bondi.
The ground floor has been designed as an entertainment level, complete with open-plan living area, kitchenette, bathroom, sauna and an undercover terrace, ideal for year-round al-fresco dining. Designed as a low maintenance topical retreat the lush gardens lead to a large swimming pool surrounded by a sunny paved terrace.
All bedrooms are carpeted, two with balcony/courtyard access, with the master bedroom also enjoying a full en-suite (with spa bath), large walk-in wardrobe and wide district views. This residence is currently configured with two additional studies/offices and comes with plenty of storage options.
A short distance to the sands on Bondi Beach, this oversized family home is a mere stroll to Cafés, restaurants, shops, schools and transport links.
- Elevated location, in quiet cul-de-sac on approx 630sqm of land
- Multiple balconies, terraces, living & entertainment zones
- Well presented with quality finishes & detailing throughout.
- Dedicated entertainment level with open-plan living area, kitchen, terrace & sauna
- Low maintenance tropical gardens with large pool & sunny paved terrace
- Flexible floor plan that includes two additional, dedicated offices/studies.
- Large Miele gas kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar.
- Plenty of storage options, security & reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Double garage with internal access
- Short stroll to the beach, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools & transport
View Property Video
Sale & Inspection Details
This property has been sold.