This property has been sold - 11.6.21
APARTMENT 17, 33-39 HAMILTON STREET, ROSE BAY
1 BED | 1 BATH | 2 CAR
OVERSIZED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT IN PREMIUM LOCATION
IMPECCABLY PRESENTED WITH LEVEL LIFT ACCESS
Designed by award winning architects Allen Jack+Cottier, this stylish and oversized top floor, level/lift access apartment is located in an iconic security building in the heart of Rose Bay.
Impeccably presented, this spacious residence employs a stylish colour palette, quality finishes, bespoke cabinetry and a high attention to detail throughout. A considered, open-plan layout ensures a seamless flow from the well-appointed kitchen through to sunny covered balcony; ideal for your morning coffee. A large East facing bedroom with built-in wardrobes, marble bathroom with separate shower and a long, wide hallway with additional built-in storage/wardrobes, study nook and internal laundry ensures this exquisite residence will meet the needs of the even the most discerning buyer.
Complete with light oak hard flooring and ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, double security card spaces and enourmous storage room this contemporary residence is just moments to shops, cafes, transport and the beating heart of Rose Bay Village.
- Oversized top floor apartment with level lift access
- Open plan layout with light oak hard floors and stylish colour palette
- Well-appointed stone/gas kitchen, internal laundry and study nook
- Covered balcony with leafy/district outlook
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes, full marble bathroom
- Double security cars spaces with separate/large storage room
- Moments to Rose Bay shops, cafes, restaurants and transport
SALE & INSPECTION DETAILS
This property has been sold – 11/5/21
For further information call:
Barry Goldman: 0418 890 210
Mark Goldman: 0411 193 299