Elegant and exceptionally well built, this brand new and immaculately presented family home is laid out over 3 expansive levels. With internal lift access to each floor, no expense has been spared in creating a contemporary residence that meets all the requirement for modern living.
From the Herringbone oak floors, plush carpets and soft furnishings, through to the luxurious bathrooms, joinery and Calacatta marble kitchen, this impressive home applies a select and highly coordinated palette of colour, texture and finishes throughout. The effect is one of simplicity, elegance, but above all quality.
Designed for open plan living, this family home enjoys an integrated Miele kitchen, sunny garden, heated swimming pool, home cinema, large garage with internal access, and separate utility/laundry room. With ducted reverse cycle air-con throughout, all bedrooms have built in wardrobes, three with balcony access and the master with walk-in-robe and an en-suite bathroom.
- 3 storey family home with internal lift access to each floor
- Solid new build, immaculately presented with fine attention to detail throughout
- Designed by the architect Russel Prescott & expertly built by Airth Building
- Well thought through & flexible layout that includes an office/study & cinema
- Open plan living leading to marble terrace, sunny garden & heated pool
- Integrated Miele kitchen with Calacatta marble bench tops
- Herringbone hardwood floors and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with en-suite & walk-in wardrobe
- Large garage with internal access, plenty of storage options & laundry/utility room
- Moments to Bellevue Hill village shops, schools, restaurants & cafes.