Well-built and immaculately presented throughout, this large family home has a wide street frontage and is laid-out over three expansive levels. With a well-considered and flexible floorplan, this impressive Dover Heights residence has multiple outdoor terraces, a resort style pool, formal/informal living, dining entertainment areas, and is ideal for larger families.
Utilising a select palette of colours, texture and finishes throughout this premium, Eastern Suburbs residence has custom, hardwood floors, full height black/steel windows, high ceilings, limestone bathrooms and employs a high attention to detail at every turn.
On the first floor and flooded with morning light, the informal living areas are open-plan and flow effortlessly from the Miele gas kitchen through to dining and entertainment zones that access a covered balcony, ideal for year-round use. The formal living/dining areas are equally impressive and offer access to a large, west facing terrace, perfect for sundowners on a summer evening.
All bedrooms are large and have built-in wardrobes, with most including direct balcony/terrace access. Two of the ground-floor bedrooms are currently setup as home offices and offer flexible spaces, easily modified to suit the family’s specific needs. The expansive master bedroom suite also includes a full en-suite bathroom with double rain showers, dressing area and full balcony access.
The top floor of this spectacular home has an additional living area, gym with ocean outlook and a sunny west-facing terrace that overlooks Dudley Page Reserve and the city skyline. Along with the pool and terraces on the ground floor, this space offers privacy and solitude when needed.
A large double garage with internal access, secure off-street car spaces, back to base security, ducted air-conditioning, utility rooms, multiple balconies/terraces and plenty or storage options ensures this wonderful Dover Heights home meets all the needs of modern family living.
- Large freestanding family home laid out over three expansive levels
- Immaculately presented and well-designed throughout.
- Flexible floorplan with multiple living/dining/entertainment areas.
- Master bedroom suite with dressing area, terrace & full en-suite
- All bedrooms with bespoke built-in robes, most with balcony access.
- Gym, home-office & resort style pool with low maintenance garden/courtyard
- Multiple outdoor areas, covered terraces and balconies
- Double garage, secure off-street parking, storage options, air-con & security
- Premium location, moments to cliff top reserves and parks