This property has been sold - 20.8.20
"Barry is an absolute pleasure to work with. This was my first experience selling a house and Barry was honest, reliable, professional and positive. His patience made me feel comfortable and confident in making big decisions. We were happy with the outcome of the sale!"
237 Military Road, Dover Heights
3 BED / 2.5 BATH / 2 CAR / POOL
Freestanding Family Home With Spectacular Ocean Views
Positioned in a Premium Location Just Moments to Parks & Clifftop Reserves
Positioned in a premium location just moments to parks and clifftop reserves, this well presented, and recently refurbished, freestanding family home enjoys spectacular ocean views.
Designed for open plan living and complete with hardwood floors, the entry level moves seamlessly from the large family room, to the well-appointed gas kitchen, full width living areas and through external deck, ideal for alfresco dining or simply to watch the whales pass by. Accessed from the deck, the ground floor comes with a large, sunny in-ground pool, additional bathroom/laundry and rumpus room/storage.
All bedrooms are located on the first floor and come with built-in wardrobes, two with en-suite bathrooms, with the ocean facing bedrooms also with balcony access and views through to the North Head and beyond.
With plenty of storage options, reverse cycle air-conditioning and a double lockup garage with parking in-front, this freestanding family home ticks all the boxes.
- Freestanding home with spectacular ocean views
- Well presented and recently refurbished throughout
- Open-plan living areas, leading through to large ocean facing deck
- Well appointed gas kitchen, hardwood floors and air-conditioning
- Multiple decks/balconies and sunny in-ground pool
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, two with en-suite bathrooms
- Both East facing bedrooms with balcony access and wide ocean views
- Basement level with separate bathroom/laundry and rumpus room
- Moments to cliff top reserves and parks
- Double Lockup garage with parking in-front
Sale & Inspection Details
This property has been sold.