25A FITZWILLIAM ROAD, VAUCLUSE
5 BED | 4 BATH | 2 CAR | POOL
MAGNIFICENT MODERNIST HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS HARBOURSIDE LOCATION
Magnificence Residence on 800SQM, Moments to Parsley Bay
Expansive, stylish and luxuriously appointed, this magnificence residence is ideally positioned on approximately 800 sqm of land, just moments to Parsley Bay and harbour beaches.
Flawlessly crafted and built to the highest level of specification, no expense has been spared in creating a sophisticated masterpiece; one that enjoys multiple living zones, resort-style alfresco entertainment areas and a well-considered floorplan laid out over two sun-filled levels. Designed by award-winning architect Brian Meyerson, with interiors by Shellee Gordoun and landscaped gardens by Peter Fudge, this magnificent family home employs an innovative palette of textures and finishes throughout, and successfully blurs the boundaries between interior and exterior living areas.
With its stainless-steel benchtops, bespoke joinery and polished concrete island/breakfast bar, the kitchen includes top-of-the-range, integrated European appliances and a large walk-in pantry. Flowing on from the kitchen is the expansive, open-plan, casual living/dining areas with floor-to-ceiling frameless glass doors that lead through to the covered entertainers’ terrace, lush gardens, pool and spa.
Designed for the practicalities of family life, this well considered home includes five generous bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and custom joinery, the junior suite also with en-suite bathroom and the luxurious master suite complete with district views, boutique-style dressing room and en-suite bathroom with a steam shower.
Impeccably presented and with a fine attention to detail throughout, this magnificent residence also includes four beautifully appointed bathrooms, all with underfloor heating, au-pair accommodation with kitchenette and separate entrance, a gym, extensive storage, CCTV security and large double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking.
- Stunning modernist home by award-winning architect Brian Meyerson
- Interior design by Shellee Gordoun with landscaping by Peter Fudge
- Approx 800 sqm of land in prestigious harbourside location
- Impeccably presented, light filled home with a coveted North Easterly aspect
- Multiple formal/informal living zones and large covered entertainers’ terrace
- Oversized gardens with auto-irrigation, heated swimming pool, spa and outdoor shower
- Large chef’s kitchen with integrated European appliances and walk-in pantry.
- 5 generous bedrooms with custom BIR, junior suite also with ensuite.
- Deluxe master suite with district views and large, beautifully appointed ensuite
- Au-pair accommodation with kitchenette and separate entrance
- Gym, storage areas, DLUG with internal access plus additional off-street parking
- Jetmaster fireplace, ducted air-conditioning & beautiful oak flooring
- Back to base alarm, CCTV security & integrated sound throughout
- Footsteps to Parsley Bay, Nielsen Park & Vaucluse House