Designed by award winning architect Brian Meyerson and built to an exceptional standard in 2014, this immaculately presented, freestanding residence incorporates state-of-the-art technology, superb styling and bespoke finishes throughout. Laid out over three expansive levels with lift access to each floor, and utilising a refined and select palette of colours, textures and finishes, no expense has been spared in creating a home that will appeal to broad range of design conscious buyers.
With bespoke cabinetry, grey-oak floors, high ceilings and a well-considered open plan layout, this bright and private home has a superior Miele kitchen, and multiple dining and living areas that flow seamlessly through to the covered outdoor terrace, pool and sunny garden.
Bathed in light and with plush carpeting underfoot, all bedrooms are located on the top floor and come with built in wardrobes, the master suite also with ocean/harbour views, walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom.
This truly exceptional home is complete with an oversized double lockup garage, utility/laundry, media room, study, integrated wine cellar/cabinetry and all the latest technology and services expected of a home of this quality and level.
- Designer home, exceptionally well-built in 2014
- Level lift access from the oversized double LUG to each floor
- Refined & select palette of colours, textures & finishes used throughout.
- Covered entertainer’s terrace with built-in BBQ, garden & pool
- Stunning, superior Miele gas kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe & ocean views
- Media room, study, utility/laundry and multiple storage areas.
- State-of-the-art technology & services used throughout.
- A short stroll to Vaucluse village shops, cafes and restaurants.