Designed by award winning architect David Phillips, this substantial family home occupies a coveted position in one of the most sought after streets in Vaucluse. Built over three levels and with internal access from the oversized double garage, this expansive residence comes with formal dining and reception rooms, ground floor under tile heating, hardwood and tile floors, ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, two full bathrooms and two powder rooms and a huge entertainment terrace/garden with swimming pool. All bedrooms are located on the first floor and have plush carpeting and built in wardrobes, with the master suite also enjoying a sunny North West facing balcony with city and harbour views. A short stroll to Watsons or Parsley Bay ensures this exceptional residence offers a lifestyle beyond its exclusive double brick walls.
- Coveted location with first floor city and harbour views
- Designed by award winning architect David Phillips
- Open plan family living leading to huge garden/terrace with pool
- Large study and separate laundry room (with sunny drying balcony)
- Two full bathrooms and two powder rooms
- Master suite with built in robes, full bathroom and NW facing balcony
- Full masonry construction
- Oversized double garage with internal access
- A stroll to Watsons or Parsley Bay and cliff top walks.