41 Stanhope Road, Killara
6 BED / 5 BATH / 4 CAR / POOL / TENNIS
Blue-Ribbon Opportunity on 3668sqm of Prime Land
Grand Federation home of epic proportions.
Steeped in the grace and grandeur of a nostalgic era, this epic Federation beauty reposes amidst sprawling gardens on a level 3668sqm parcel virtually unrivalled in Killara. Offering a wonderfully generous single storey design, its historic character echoes in every detail and embraces modern living with a lavish infusion of creature comfort throughout.
An inviting expanse of manicured greenery welcomes you into the property, where two double garages and a versatile detached studio await at the end of the graveled drive. The house rises grandly alongside, presenting to handsome effect with front and rear wraparound verandahs facing sun-kissed north and east. Inside, beautiful timber floors underpin a traditional layout offering four lounging and retreat spaces including a charming old school house relocated to site providing a flexible rumpus, gym or music room.
The beautiful master bedroom conversion offers a bespoke highlight with its elegant walk-in wardrobe, impeccably considered ensuite and flowing verandah access. A secret hideaway blending timeless proportions, reassuring warmth and iconic architectural style only 650 metres from the train station, this is a simply extraordinary dwelling ready to inspire and enchant the next generation.
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to own one of Killara’s most exclusive residential estates
- Relax in the family lounge featuring a high barrel ceiling, wood-burning fireplace and amazing backyard views
- Magnificent separate formal lounge, formal dining room and secluded front sitting room/study
- Lush gardens, velvety lawns and water features surround the tennis court and tranquil in-ground saltwater pool
- Oversized kitchen/meals zone with Smeg 6-burner gas range, Bosch dishwasher, voluminous storage and wraparound stained-glass windows
- Spacious main bathroom with spa; ensuite reveals a sleek freestanding ‘egg’ tub, frameless shower and stone vanity
- Back-to-base and smart home security systems, in-floor heating, refrigerated wine cellar, attic storage with pull-down ladder
- Rare lifestyle listing with endless possibility to explore in a strongly sought east-side address (Killara High School catchment zone)
- Effortless proximity to transport services, leading private schools, parks and northern beaches
Sale & Inspection Details
Expressions of Interest closing 1st. of December, 2020
Please contact Ben Cohen and Mark Goldman to arrange a private inspection.