This property was sold at auction (on-site) - 31.10.20
43/16 Neild Avenue, Darlinghurst (Rushcutters Bay)
3 BED / 3 BATH / 4 CAR
‘Trophy Home’ penthouse in the exclusive Advanx Development
Luxurious and superbly finished penthouse with house like proportions
Located on the top floor of the award-winning Advanx development in Rushcutters Bay, this luxuriously appointed residence is laid-out over approx 330 SQMs of exceptionally well-designed living space.
With privacy ensured, this sumptuous and superbly finished penthouse offers house like proportions and commands sweeping district views over parks and lush green playing fields. Open plan and flooded with natural light, one moves seamlessly from the grand entrance lobby to the expansive living, kitchen and dining zones, and through to the oversized covered balcony/terrace, ideal for year-round entertaining.
Throughout this luxury penthouse one notices the bespoke joinery, creative lighting, vaulted ceilings, high-end detailing and the use of a limited, though select palette of colours, textures and finishes. With views across the living area, the Miele gas kitchen includes integrated appliances, polished granite benchtops, wine fridge and multiple storage options.
The bedrooms are located in separate wings with the expansive master-suite offering an oversized walk-in wardrobe, balcony access and large en-suite bathroom. At the opposite end of the residence the other bedrooms both come with built-in wardrobes with the junior-suite also complete with an en-suite bathroom.
With garage parking for fours cars, two large storage rooms, large internal laundry/utility room, climate-controlled wine cellar and grand entrance lobby, this Penthouse residence comes with all the conveniences and technology expected from a property of such high caliber. Moments to Rushcutters Bay park, the CYCA, restaurants and cafes, this exceptional home will appeal to both local and international buyers.
- ‘Trophy Home’ Penthouse in the exclusive Advanx Development
- House like proportions with approx 330 SQM of living space
- Light filled with sweeping district views over parks & lush playing fields
- Bespoke cabinetry, vaulted ceilings & high-end finishes throughout
- Miele gas kitchen with polished granite benchtops & integrated appliances
- Enormous covered balcony/terrace, ideal for year-round entertaining
- Master bedroom suite with oversized walk-in robe, balcony access & en-suite
- Bedrooms located in separate wings at either ends of the residence
- Climate controlled wine cellar, large utility room & grand entrance lobby
- Garage parking for 4 cars & two additional storage rooms
- Moments to Rushcutters Bay par, CYCA, restaurants & cafes.
View Property Video
Sale & Inspection Details
This property has been sold – 31.10.20