THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN SOLD - 1.8.19
“Mark provided an excellent service selling our home. We relied on his experience, knowledge and honest opinion throughout the entire process; from the initial valuation right through to the final negotiations. I can strongly recommend Mark to anyone who wants to sell their property the right way and for the right price.”
77 Ruthven Street, Bondi Junction
4 BED / 2.5 BATH / 2 CAR
Private and with an abundance of natural light, this well designed and impeccably presented family home occupies an ideal location just moments to Centennial Park.
Taking full advantage of its width and solid construction, this stylish residence benefits from a well-conceived layout, enabling a sense of space and light throughout. From the open plan living areas, entertainer’s courtyard/garden, garage with internal access, air-conditioning and security, though to the well designed Miele kitchen and separate laundry, no expense has been spared ensuring this house meets all the requirements for contemporary lifestyles. All first floor bedrooms have built in wardrobes, with the street facing rooms enjoying balcony access and the master bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom and leafy garden outlook.
Though private and peaceful, this family home is just a short stroll to Bondi Junction shops, restaurants/cafes, transport and Centennial Park.
- Bright and stylish family home, with a solid double brick construction
- Open plan living leading to large private garden/courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Well presented with neutral colour palette, hard floors and air-con throughout.
- Security, Lockup garage with internal access and plenty of storage options
- Miele kitchen with granite bench tops and separate laundry
- All bedrooms with built in robes; master with en-suite and two with balcony access
- Moments to both Centennial Park and Bondi Junction shopping
OPENS & SALE DETAILS
This property has been sold