This breathtaking trophy home is a testament to elegant and minimalist design. Taking full advantage of its impressive width, position and orientation, this stylish residence comes with a highly prized and rare dual street frontage.
From the Miele kitchen with its integrated appliances and stone bench tops, through to the expansive open plan living areas, family room, staircase, study and bedrooms, the use of carefully crafted and bespoke joinery has been employed to great effect throughout. Flooded with natural light, the use of exclusive finishes and a refined colour palette, as well as multiple balconies, entertainers deck and garden ensures this family home will appeal to a broad spectrum of design conscious buyers.
Mere moments to ocean facing cliff top reserves, this exquisite residence is a short distance to both Bondi Beach and Rose Bay village.
- Highly prized dual street frontage, with approx 15m wide and 627sqm block
- Bespoke joinery, oak flooring and exclusive finishes and textures throughout
- Expansive open plan living areas leading to entertainment deck & garden
- Miele kitchen with integrated appliances, stone bench-tops & custom cabinetry
- Full width Master bedroom suite with balcony, walk-in robes & en-suite bathroom
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes, 3 with balcony access, 2 with en-suites
- Separate first floor study, utility room and family-room/guest-bedroom
- Secure double lockup garage with internal access, ducted air-con & security
- Moments to cliff top reserves and short distance to Bondi Beach