One of Bondi’s best Penthouses, 701 at the Boheme, Bondi Beach has just been sold ‘off-market’ by Barry and the Goldman Brothers team at Sydney Sotheby’s International Realty. With privacy paramount, the sale of this spectacular beachside residence was conducted in confidence, with the purchaser brought into the negotiations via our expansive network of industry contacts. Whilst the details of this sale are confidential, we are more than happy to discuss our various sales and marketing strategies with you, including ‘off-market’ campaigns.
Here’s some further info about this spectacular Bondi trophy home.
‘Boheme’ Penthouse with Panoramic views over Bondi Beach
On the top floor of Bondi’s much sought after Boheme development, this oversized luxury apartment truly deserves its Penthouse title. With house-like proportions and an enormous, undulating wrap-around balcony, it boasts sweeping views across all of Bondi Beach.
Bathed in light and enjoying high ceilings throughout, the elegant interiors have been designed to complement its beachside location. Oversized, house like proportions, superior finishes, Miele kitchen with butler’s pantry, bespoke cabinetry, separate utility and guest powder rooms, and two security car spaces with separate lockup storage ensures this luxury penthouse offers a beach lifestyle without compromise.
The 3 large carpeted bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms and unrestricted balcony access, with the master suite also enjoying views over Bondi Beach. An additional lounge area and study nook, ensures privacy and space for families or couples alike.
- Top floor penthouse in the Boheme development
- Sweeping views over all of Bondi beach
- House like proportions with enormous wrap-around balconies
- Open plan living areas with high ceilings, hard floors and beach views
- High-end finishes with sophisticated and stylish interior design
- 3 large bedrooms each with en-suite, built-in robes and balcony access
- Miele kitchen with butler’s pantry, and separate utility and guest powder rooms
- Additional lounge area and study nook
- 2 underground security cars spaces with separate lockup storage
- Posted by The Goldman Brothers
- On November 11, 2020
- 0 Comment